Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sales AND Sails


Hi there,


Well I finished the Ocean Graduate course at UKSA on the 2nd February and have been setting up a business ever since. The business combines my sales skills from my previous life and my new found sailing skills in order to provide sales training and team building - on yachts of course. It's called Sales & Sails, the website is http://www.salesandsails.co.uk


I'm going into business with one of my previous colleagues, Richard Clark and he's just passed his Ofshore Yachtmaster in Gibraltar so it's all systems go. I am close to getting my first client but if anyone knows of any companies that want sales training or team building I would love to hear from you - paul.james@salesandsails.co.uk


I also hope to be doing some freelance skippering for charter companies this summer and I've got an interview and afternoon out on the water this Friday with Impression Sailing based in The Hamble.


I'm moving down to Bournemouth on the 29th March to a flat that is only one minute from the beach and has a balcony that looks out over Poole harbour. I seem to be drawn mysteriously to the sea !!

I'll keep popping back here to update you on what I am up to at various points in the future.
Take it easy...


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home